Please, read carefully before you
send an e-mail:
Since the beginning of this project I have been
receiving a lot of e-mail, most of which was either
irrelevant, or meaningless, or offensive, or clearly demonstrated that
the authors did not understand the purpose of this site.
With all due respect, I have no time to answer all the
questions that I find in my mailbox. I put a lot of effort to
constructing a compact site that would contain possibly the broadest,
most accurate and comprehensive overview of the naval warfare from
antiquity to present day. I also welcome contribution from groups and
individuals, who are interested in the same subject. Please, take your
time to read the articles, download them for further use, and check
occasionally for new materials. Most likely the answers are already
there or will be there soon. But I am not going to waste my time to
I certainly do my own research, but I do it in my spare
time and according to my own schedule. Unless I know the answer or can
fit your questions in my schedule, I will not be able to oblige.
note that I DO NOT:
- fondle anybody's nationalistic schizophrenia or treat
- conduct custom scientific research or archive search;
I have the same sources of information as you: archives, libraries,
shops, Internet and pure luck,
- search for books, recordings or documents, or advise
where they can be found; all I can offer is some links to few on-line
All this does not mean that I hate you. I just like to
have a life and wish you the same.
- search for missing persons, veterans or authors,
- sell or buy books, recordings or artefacts,
- write or evaluate reports,
- rate or evaluate home pages,
- teach History, IT or Web design.